For years, American Shipper has gauged how the shipping industry views supply chain visibility. But never before have they benchmarked this discipline in its own right; that time has come.
- The number of visibility milestones shippers track, and what they consider to be the most important ones
- Biggest visibility blind spots
- The internal systems feeding shipper visibility, and the processes into which shippers have visibility
- Whether 3PLs have an understanding of their cost to provide visibility
- The means by which shippers and 3PLs get visibility, and much more
Whether you have visibility, are looking to get it, or just want to know where you stand, this new report from American Shipper is a must-read for supply chain practitioners of all types.
This post was published on October 25, 2016 and updated on October 25, 2016.