Organizations that successfully align with their key suppliers enjoy reduced risk factors and improved innovation, quality, reliability, supplier visibility, and cost reductions. Both sides of the business can achieve greater value, which is difficult to achieve if operating independently.
Amber Road customer Dick’s Sporting Goods has adopted new technology to automate and simplify the supplier relationship management process, making it easy for sourcing executives to make quick, informed decisions about their suppliers. Join us for a complimentary webinar, Dick's Sporting Goods Goes to the Source: Supplier Relationship (Micro-) Management, on Wednesday, July 20, at 2:00 PM EDT to learn:
- How Dick’s Sporting Goods implemented a successful supplier on-boarding program to streamline social compliance, product testing and other supplier activities
- New technologythat provides full and unparalleled visibility into its supplier base, providing a detailed picture of what’s impacting their supply chain
- Cost-effective and painless best practices to mitigate risk
Speakers will include:
- Ryan Miller, Director of Business System and Process Implementation at Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Gary Barraco, Director of Global Product Marketing at Amber Road
- Russell Goodman, Editor at SupplyChainBrain (moderator)
Register for this webinar today to learn how supplier collaboration and visibility can build strong links in your supply chain.