Exporting is no simple business, and any company exporting under the jurisdiction of the BIS must ensure that all employees know when a license is required, how to identify and take advantage of applicable license exceptions, and understand the application process for a BIS export license.
Join Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy for a step-by-step guide to making accurate licensing determinations to ensure that all proper BIS license authorizations for exports and re-exports are put into place before they occur.
During this complimentary webinar, EAR Licenses: When Are They Required? How Do You Obtain Them? international trade lawyer Robin Grover will cover:
- Classifying products under EAR 99 or an ECCN
- Determining when EAR requires a license for exports, re-exports, and transfers
- Major license exceptions and compliance with their scope, terms, and conditions
- The SNAP-R system and how to access it
- How to prepare EAR license applications and supporting documents
- Managing your export license
Don’t miss this crucial EAR training review of an even more crucial topic. Register today!