- What’s changing and why?
- Who’s targeting our supply chains?
- New criteria for cybersecurity and agriculture controls
- Overview of minimum security criteria (MSC) that were strengthened
- Best practices for managing the changes to your program
If you're not already a CTPAT partner, but considering it, you'll want to attend this webinar to get a head start on making sure your supply chain security meets the new requirements. CTPAT offers a number of benefits for partners, including:
- Reduced number of CBP examinations
- Front of the line inspections
- Possible exemption from Stratified Exams
- Shorter wait times at the border
Don't miss out on the benefits of CTPAT or fall victim to supply chain security threats because you're unaware of the new minimum requirements – register for the webinar today!