While this blog is devoted to discussing supply chain management best practices, Management Dynamics has other solutions that will help you streamline all facets of global trade:
- Import Automation- automate, streamline and manage the entire import function within your organization, from pre-Customs through Customs clearance and even post-entry activities.
- Export Compliance - automate the international sales order management process including restricted party screening (RPS), export license determination and tracking, shipping document generation and government reporting.
- Trade Agreement Management - automate the management, utilization, and qualification processes necessary for global businesses to participate in preferential trade agreements.
- Supply Chain Visibility - connects importers and exporters with their overseas suppliers, logistics providers, brokers and carriers to communicate critical purchase order, shipment and inventory information and to support collaborative logistics processes.
- Transportation Management - allows importers, exporters and logistics providers to manage the spiraling costs associated with shipping by sea and airfreight.
- Trade Research Tools - classify products, screen for restricted parties, research regulatory controls and determine documents instantly with our web-based information services.
Please check out this brief video to learn more: