2013 Rate Outlook: Soft Spike Ahead
REGISTER NOW: Thursday, January 31, 2013 | 2:00 pm EST
As carriers set out to fine-tune their yield management strategies, shippers must stay focused on continued collaboration to ensure that sufficient capacity is available when they need it.
In the 2013 Rate Outlook Webcast, Logistics Management's panel of leading economic and transportation analysts as they share their exclusive insight on where rates and capacity are headed over the next 12 months. Attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- The current state of the U.S. economy and its impact on freight transportation
- Which way oil and fuel prices are likely to go in 2013
- What to expect in terms of rates and capacity across all modes
Moderator: Patrick Burnson, Executive Editor, Logistics Management
- Oil & Fuel: Derik Andreoli, Ph.D.c., Senior Analyst, Mercator International LLC
- Air Cargo: Charles Clowdis, Managing Director, Transportation Advisory Services, IHS Global Insight
- Freight: Martin Dixon, Research Manager, Freight Rate Benchmarking, Drewry Supply Chain Advisors
- Parcel Express: Jerry Hempstead, President, Hempstead Consulting
- Rail/Intermodal: Brooks Bentz, Partner, Supply Chain Management, Accenture
- Trucking: John Larkin, Managing Director, Transportation & Logistics Research Group, Stifel Nicolaus
Can't attend the Webcast? Register anyway! You'll receive a link to the recorded session after the event.
This post was published on January 24, 2013 and updated on April 7, 2017.