Transportation costs continue to creep into a product’s profit margin. A recent study found that 58% of shippers cite transportation costs as their highest concern. Today, this concern has only grown.
Please join Amber Road and Supply Chain Quarterly for our upcoming webinar, Taking the “Ouch” Out of Transportation Costs, broadcasting live tomorrow, Wednesday, June 20 at 2pm EDT.
During this webinar, presenters will discuss how a digital supply chain can help curb these costs and enable your organization to:
- Access siloed data for better decision-making across multiple carrier lanes and contracts
- Monitor the movement of goods at the shipment, order, SKU, and carrier level
- Track carrier KPIs and analyze different routes to ensure freight lane optimization
- Improve communication with carriers so you can report at-risk events proactively and expedite resolutions
- Gain full control tower visibility and management from end-to-end
- Gary Barraco, Director, Global Product Marketing - Amber Road
- Ken O'Brien, Chief Operating Officer - Gemini Shippers Group
- Vin Ramundo, Solutions Consultant - Amber Road
- David Maloney, Editorial Director - DC Velocity
Register today to discover how your company can make transportation costs more manageable!
This post was published on June 19, 2018 and updated on June 19, 2018.