Companies are digitizing their global supply chain to streamline the end-to-end import process and establish strong internal controls to stay in compliance and qualify for benefits under the Importer Self-Assessment (ISA) program.
Join us for a complimentary Journal of Commerce webinar entitled, Automating Imports at Emerson: Key Learnings to Unlock the Value in Your Global Supply Chain, broadcasting on Thursday, November 3 at 2:00pm EDT. During this webinar, viewers will learn how Emerson Automation Solutions automated their import compliance operations, and strategies for measuring and communicating the value of automation.
Key topics will include:
- Emerson’s master data management (MDM) best practices to establish a strong foundation for automation
- The benefits of attaining ISA status
- A summary of the benefits realized by automating the import process
- The important digital technologies used to achieve these automation benefits
Presenters will include:
- Phyllis Van Gilst, Senior Manager of Trade Compliance at Emerson Automation Solutions
- Nathan Pieri, Chief Product Officer at Amber Road