According to our export compliance research, 14.6% of compliance professionals believe that their company’s executive management is not aware of trade compliance. Global trade regulations are more complex than ever, and your company is required to be compliant. If it isn't, major fines (and even prison time) can result. So, how do you get executives in your company to support your compliance initiatives?
Join American Shipper and Management Dynamics for an upcoming educational webinar, “Bringing Compliance into the Boardroom.” The webinar will feature a panel of global trade experts that will discuss how to get your voice heard when speaking to c-level executives. This 60 minute roundtable discussion will take place on September 15, 2010 at 2PM ET, and will feature the following expert panelists:
- Beth Peterson, President of BPE
- Nathan Pieri, SVP of Marketing & Product Management for Management Dynamics
- Virginia Thompson, Director of Import/Export Operations and Int. Trade Compliance for Crate and Barrell
The panel will discuss the best strategies for compliance professionals to get executive level cooperation and sponsorship of their initiatives. Their focus will include:
- The pain points of each member in the boardroom and how they relate to compliance issues (and key messaging to use when speaking to each board member)
- Tools to use in your presentation, such as quantifying compliance and its effect on the bottom line
- How automation can contribute to your efforts by adding value and saving money
Best of all? It's FREE! Follow this link to register.