As a result of the West Coast Port Congestion and concern of disruptions to the supply chain, Abercrombie embarked to deploy a Transloading model to help keep inventory in motion once it arrived to US ports.
Join us for a complimentary Supply & Demand Chain Executive webinar entitled Transloading at Abercrombie: The Business Drivers, Lessons Learned, and Realized Rewards, broadcasting on Thursday, September 8 at 2:00pm EDT. During this webinar, viewers will learn that shifting business process while weaving an integrated and automated downstream process requires careful coordination, attention to detail, and a willingness to collaboratively work with trading partners to achieve high levels of business process and data quality maturity. Key topics will include:
- Abercrombie's motives to transload
- Lessons learned during the implementation phase
- The resulting benefits of deploying a Transloading model
Presenters will include:
- Sarah Jane Chapman, Manager of Interantional Logistics, Abercrombie
- Chris Andrews, Manager of International Transportation, Abercrombie
- Stephanie Miles, Vice President of Commercial Services, Amber Road
This post was published on August 8, 2016 and updated on August 8, 2016.