Is 2011 the year you expand your global e-commerce efforts and become an international retailer?
The U.S. Commercial Service (part of the U.S. Department of Commerce) will host a webinar for e-commerce exporters. Global E-Commerce - A Guide to Successful Sales will feature the authors of the DOC's guide for e-commerce retailers, as well as successful e-retailers. Speakers will address topics such as best practices, ordering and payment, inventory management, tariffs and taxes, international shipping considerations, fraud issues, export controls, and country of origin.
- Shirley Drake, Director Import/Export/Hazmat Compliance - Bass Pro, Inc.
- Raimundo Martinez, President and Co-Founder - GlobalShopex LLC
- Greg Sack, President of Sales - Bongo International
- Ken Walsh, Commercial Officer - U.S. Commercial Service
- Scott Lewis, Director Mid-Market - Management Dynamics, Inc.
- Kathy Parks, Corporate Sales Manager - FedEx
Learn how your business can fulfill a high volume of international orders both efficiently and profitably. The webinar costs $40 and will take place on February 1 at 2 pm (EST). Register today!
This post was published on January 13, 2011 and updated on February 11, 2015.